Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
- Homesit will only ask you to provide your personal information via the Homesit Website. The reason why Homesit holds your information in its database is for the purpose of securing either a live-in sitter or for the daily visit service and also for sending you our newsletter and other relevant information from time to time.
- Homesit will only use your personal information solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified above, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- Homesit will retain your personal information until you request complete removal of all your records from our database. A specific tab is available on the website for requesting removal.
- Homesit provides its clients with a login and password. This enables clients to edit, update and delete their personal record as and when appropriate.
- Homesit will never knowingly provide your personal data or email address to a third party except when you have requested a Sitter.
- When you request a Sitter and a suitable applicant wishes to be considered, we will provide that Sitter with your name, phone numbers and other details relevant to the sit.
- This will enable the Sitter to contact you to arrange an interview.
- Homesit does not provide prospective sitters with your street address - that is up to you.
- Homesit takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to run the Homesit New Zealand website in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.